Area 51 Parkour Area 51 Parkour

It's a good solid framework you've built, you could definitely use the skeleton of this to build a game with better graphics that would please a lot of people here.

Decent effort

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

You're face, to face,
With the man who sold the world....
*da nana nah dananana da nana nah dananana...*

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

*GASP* YOU MADE A SEQUEL!

SARAH NORTHWAY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

YES! FINALLY!

The good ole sketchy fancypants man is BACK, baby! And this time with RAWR!!
The underwater part was so fun, I just spent the last 10 minutes running up walls doing backflip dives into the water, but before that I was bouncing around walls and rolling around like a MADMAN!

But yeah there definitely is a glitch where if you press down on the seabed underwater, it goes into the falling anim.

REALLY FLUID! KEEP IT UP! The soundtrack was great too

One Chance One Chance

To the guys below

Thanks a lot guys for ruining the game. I really appreciate it. You just sacrificed beauty for replayability. Go you!

Thousand Dollar Soul Thousand Dollar Soul

That was amazing. You've really thought this out

Each ending revealing just a little bit more about the mystery of the situation, and then it rolled into one extremely believable story with no plot holes or anything. It was perfect.
I would pay to see that in a cinema - the story was sweet and scary. almost like the Butterfly Effect, except that your story seemed actually possible and dealt with real life situations.
Please make more. That was great!

Scene of the crime: GD Scene of the crime: GD

I love these kinda games

You did the detective film genre a lot of justice.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

MUTE BUTTON

You need a MUTE button. I was playing your game while watching Ricky Gervais Animals on Youtube, and I can't hear two things at once.

In Utero In Utero

Very cool!

Though the amount of stuff that girl must have shoved up her vagina astounds me...

FetusFulp responds:

lawl ;P

Genral Flash Tutorial Genral Flash Tutorial

Relatively helpful

It was alright, but just a small tip, dont try teach someone something with metal in the background. It just wont work. Personally I love metal and am a great fan of Lamb Of God, but Metal + Learning do not go.